In order to best protect our brides, your family and friends, and the team here at Chislehurst bridal; we have introduced several measures to ensure everybody’s safety whilst finding your perfect dress.
- If you have any of the symptoms associated with coronavirus, please do not enter the boutique. Stay at home and self-isolate.
- Customers numbers will be limited to the bride plus a maximum of 2 others.
- Staff members will wear face masks when assisting brides with dress fittings.
- We will ask our brides to wear the gloves provided when handling any dresses or products.
- All dresses are steamed thoroughly after any test fitting. Steaming kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- Shops surfaces are regularly cleaned with antibacterial products in between appointments.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the shop and we will ask you to use this when you come in.
- Disposable cups will be used for refreshments and our usual menu will be limited.
- Items are stored for 72 hours prior to being put out on display, or before you are able to collect your order.
We here at Chislehurst Bridal want to give you an enjoyable experience, whilst keeping you and our team safe and healthy.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and I look forward to welcoming you in-store soon!